Areas of Expertise
Graphic Designer | Marketing Consultant
- Strategic marketing consulting including organizational communications strategy.
- Creation of campaign-driven digital and print marketing collateral.
- Basic website development and maintenance with a focus on member engagement.
- Engaged in longterm contracts with the Columbus Metropolitan Club and Warhol & Wall St.
- Worked with companies and organizations including the City of Columbus, RAMA Consulting, Gracious Leadership, Women for Economic Leadership Development (WELD), Dress for Success Columbus, the Network for Employer Traffic Safety (NETS), and more.
Warning: printf(): Too few arguments in /home/customer/www/amandalsage.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/essential-addons-elementor/includes/Template/Content-Timeline/default.php on line 29
April 2009 - December 2016
Owner | Principal Designer
New Albany, Ohio
- Business development and sales, including tradeshows.
- Managed and negotiated vendor and client relationships.
- Handled imports and customs for products imported from Ghana and India.
Head of Odumase-Krobo Cooperative | Marketing | Intern
- Opened office and volunteer house for non-profit Fair Trade cooperative in Odumase-Krobo at the age of 22.
- Established a community presence in the region by working with government officials and Manya Krobo traditional leaders.
- Recruited, trained, and managed more than 15 bead and jewelry makers.
- Represented Global Mamas at wholesale trade shows in the US.
Education and Professional Development
- Attended comprehensive training session for intercultural trainers and consultants, hosted by the Young SIETAR chapter of the Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research.
- Completed the 12-week sales training hosted by The Ruby Group.
- Obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Political Science and International Studies with an emphasis on Western European studies, Intelligence and Security, and Development.
- Wrote Op/Ed articles for The Lantern, Ohio State’s student newspaper. A particular article was so valued by the Fisher College of Business that I received a gift from then-dean Joseph A. Alutto and the piece was used as a recruitment tool for the school. Read articles...
Senior Seminar Advisor
- Serves as primary and secondary advisor for the senior capstone project of students at New Albany High School.
January 2013 – June 2018
January 2009 – December 2016
- Designed and developed website and e-mail marketing program.
- Designed brand and marketing collateral.
- Trained volunteers and staff on social media, e-mail marketing, and website maintenance.